In my last article, Zinc Deficiencies: How toxic mold steals zinc from your body, I explained how pathogenic molds (fungi) like candida and aspergillus steal our zinc (Zn) which often leads to a zinc deficiency. When someone is deficient in any vitamin and or mineral, the simple solution for the problem is to supplement. Just like when you are thirsty. This means you are deficient in water (H20) and we all know the cure for this H20 deficiency is by drinking water.
The good news is that supplementation of zinc has been shown to have many health benefits and also antifungal properties. It has been proven in many studies to help prevent blindness, cure common colds, reduce inflammation, stop diarrhea and decrease oxidative stress to name a few. It also can kill molds and helps to prohibit their growth.
Let me share with you the great science behind this little known, but extremely powerful and essential chemical element.
Iodine has been used medicinally for well over 2,000 years. Many medical doctors in the 19th century claimed it as an empirical remedy, a real ” heroic remedy” —-a true present from the science of medicine to mankind.
Nobel Laureate Albert Szent Györgyi, the physician who discovered Vitamin C in 1928, commented: “When I was a medical student, iodine in the form of universal medicine. Nobody knew what it did, but it did something and did something good.”
Many people who read the Mold Safe Solutions website have issues with toxic mold illness and fungal infections. The good news is that iodine is a great antifungal. When it is directly applied directly to a mold (fungus) growing on your skin, nails, and teeth, it will kill the mold and bacteria often within 90 seconds and prevent further growth. (more…)
My family and I have been sick (fungal infection) for the toxic effects of mold for the last five years due to living in a home we rented for five years that was seriously infected by toxic mold. In researching natural treatment methods to help treat and cure our illnesses, I have found that there are various natural anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant herbal supplements, vitamins and minerals for nutrition that we can take daily to help us as part of our health protocol. (more…)
Many molds (fungi) are parasitic to humans. What this means is that they live off our nutrients and they love the exact same nutrients that we do. This is why people who have fungal infections are often deficient in one or more key vitamins and minerals.
Some of these nutrients that I would like to talk about today are proteins. I have found through the course of my research that toxic molds love to interfere and block all the most important nutrients and processes in the human body like it does with our protein uptake.
It is important that you understand this because protein plays a very important role in our bodies. So much so that if you are not getting adequate amounts of the right proteins, your body will become very weak, your cells will start to break down, and you will become ill and diseased if you do not correct this imbalance. (more…)
The facts are you can normally go 3 days without water and 30 days without food, but you will die within 3 minutes of having no oxygen. It is that important! This gas is simply one of the most important to all life on earth. But it is also one of the most overlooked, and underappreciated treatments by many alternative, holistic and naturopathic medical professionals.
I have found that oxygen supplementation through methods such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), can be very beneficial for people with various diseases, and illnesses such as mold toxicity and fungal infections. It can also aid in the recovery of serious injuries and wounds. In fact, it can heal some people when no other treatment could. (more…)
“If you haven’t heard of glutathione yet, you will. In terms of staying healthy, it is one of the most important molecules in the body.” – Dr. Mark Hyman, founder of The UltraWellness Center
There are several supplements that my family takes and that I also recommend to others who have become ill and or are suffering from toxic mold (fungus) exposure. One of these is called glutathione. (more…)