I just came across this story of a Visalia, California teen, Ciera Sesock who just ran is the New York City Half Marathon after being diagnosed last year with a chronic lung infection and disease caused by the mold known as Aspergillus. It has been estimated by scientists, that there are 600,000 deaths annually worldwide as result of this fungus.
The 13-year-old girl suffers from what is known as “allergic Broncho-Pulmonary Aspergillosis.”
Pulmonary aspergilloma is caused by colonization and proliferation of Aspergillus in the lungs. The fungus mixes with mucus and cellular debris within the lungs to form a aspergilloma or fungal ball. It is caused by the inhalation of the Aspergillus fungal spores. The symptoms include a excess mucus, a cough, coughing up fungal balls, chest pain, sputum, hemosputum, hemoptysis or fever.
Channel 30 ABC News reported that her mother had Ciera decided to run in the race this past December in order to honor her aunt who passed away from lung cancer two years ago.
Ciera ran the half-marathon for the American Cancer Society and finished the 13-mile run in two hours and 36-minutes.
She also received the Tim Cohn Award for inspiration last night, according to Channel 30 ABC News.
Toxic molds (fungi) are parasites that live in or on another organism (its host ie: humans) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host’s expense. All molds/fungi must secure essential trace nutrients, including iron, zinc, manganese, copper, and phosphorus for survival and to overpower their host (humans). (more…)
A new study by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) had shown that intestinal fungi (molds) such as a Candida may contribute to the development of alcoholic liver disease (ALD or Alcoholic fatty liver disease, Alcoholic hepatitis). A disease that is the 12th leading cause of death in the U.S. and accounts for approximately half of all liver disease deaths. (more…)
In the West, the art of permanently marking your skin with tattoos is more popular than ever. In a 2015 study, it was estimated that 3 in 10 (or 29%) people in the U.S. have at least one tattoo and the numbers are growing.
A lot of people who get and give tattoos understand the dangers of catching a communicable disease from contaminated tattoo guns, needles, and ink. But not many people are aware that you can also become seriously ill from toxic mold (fungus), bacteria and can even develop a lifelong and often fatal disease like cancer. (more…)
It has been well documented that infants and children who have been exposed to mold and mycotoxins suffer from impaired and stunted growth. My research shows that these children are slowly being robbed of vital nutrients, vitamins as they are also being systematically poisoned by these mold toxins. If the exposure is ongoing due to contaminated food and or from a moldy home, malnutrition ensues followed by illness, disease and even death.
This is a serious issue because malnutrition, impairment of growth, stunting and wasting in childhood is a preventable health problem that is causing approximately 10 million deaths yearly and is the cause of 50% of the deaths among children aged 5 and under in developing countries.
Studies have proven that toxic molds (fungi) are a big contributor to these deaths. (more…)
Share to make people aware – #cancer #cancerisafungus #moldcausescancer