About Moe Bedard
Founder, CEO & Author
Maurice “Moe” Bedard is the founder and CEO of Mold Safe Solutions. He is a certified mold removal expert who has performed hundreds of mold inspections well over 100 successful remediation projects in the Southern California area.
Moe is also an accomplished author who has published dozens of research papers on the toxic effects of mold. His work has been featured in media publications around the world and he has helped thousands of people with his free resources and assistance.
Moe is great at what he does
Moe is great at what he does. He does it with his heart. The property manager was trying to make me feel like I was going crazy thinking it’s mold. I contacted moe and he educated me about mold & took his time with it. I showed him pictures of my apartment and he came out right away the next day to do the testing. He was always on top of answering my phone calls and text messages. He did the testing right away and got me the results. I would def recommend him cause he genuinely cares about safety of people and does it with his heart.
Thank you moe!
– Divi Digest
Moe Bedard’s Articles & Free Resources
“Many of these unscrupulous Physicians are like businessmen without a conscience. The only difference is they have your health and trust in their hands–a very dangerous combination when money is involved.” – Dr. Sayed Mohammed – Retired Oncologist Many people falsely...read more
The Environmental Relative Moldiness Index (ERMI) is a key weapon in the battle to keep yourself and others safe against mold illnesses. The ERMI has been developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in order to indicate the presence of mold in a home or...read more
"During these follow up visits, over 90% of the 112 patients confirmed exposure to a WDB and frequently the presence of a moldy environment in the home, workplace or both." - 2013 Study Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is what we can call a mystery disease. Meaning...read more
I often laugh under my breathe when I hear people say that molds are not dangerous. Stories and pictures like this one are a reminder of their ignorance. Maybe we people in the know should at least remind these foolish people to at least not to use moldy utensils and...read more
Some people have very strong reactions to the smells given off by molds. They can smell mold a mile away while other individuals seem to be immune to the nasty odors. I'm one of those people who can detect mold just about anywhere with my nose. In fact, when I do not...read more
(6/30/2016 - Updated 12/27/2018) Actress Brittany Murphy died suddenly from pneumonia and anemia in 2009. She was only 32. Five months later, her husband, Simon Monjack dropped dead from the exact same illnesses. He was 40. The Clueless actress and the British...read more
If the answer is "yes" to any of the following questions, it is possible that there could be hidden mold in your home or building. * Is there a musty smell in the property? * If you smell mold that most likely means there is mold in the building. The smell is actually...read more
Christmas tree syndrome is an illness associated with allergies and or asthma caused by freshly cut Christmas trees. Most people falsely assume that pine tree pollen is the culprit but, in fact, it’s not the tree itself – it’s the mold that thrives on its branches...read more
Molds are microscopic organisms that are neither a plant or animal. They are of a kingdom of their own and are parasitic creatures who live off its host whether it be a plant, animal, humans, and or just about any carbon structure. They breathe in oxygen and excrete...read more
This study below is about a family of six from Visalia, California that became a family of 5 after they lost their 16-month-old boy to what clearly looks like a case of toxic mold exposure. The parents and siblings experienced multiple health conditions associated...read more