About Moe Bedard
Founder, CEO & Author
Maurice “Moe” Bedard is the founder and CEO of Mold Safe Solutions. He is a certified mold removal expert who has performed hundreds of mold inspections well over 100 successful remediation projects in the Southern California area.
Moe is also an accomplished author who has published dozens of research papers on the toxic effects of mold. His work has been featured in media publications around the world and he has helped thousands of people with his free resources and assistance.
Moe is great at what he does
Moe is great at what he does. He does it with his heart. The property manager was trying to make me feel like I was going crazy thinking it’s mold. I contacted moe and he educated me about mold & took his time with it. I showed him pictures of my apartment and he came out right away the next day to do the testing. He was always on top of answering my phone calls and text messages. He did the testing right away and got me the results. I would def recommend him cause he genuinely cares about safety of people and does it with his heart.
Thank you moe!
– Divi Digest
Moe Bedard’s Articles & Free Resources
Molds are microscopic organisms that are neither a plant or animal. They are of a kingdom of their own and are parasitic creatures who live off its host whether it be a plant, animal, humans, and or just about any carbon structure. They breathe in oxygen and excrete...read more
This study below is about a family of six from Visalia, California that became a family of 5 after they lost their 16-month-old boy to what clearly looks like a case of toxic mold exposure. The parents and siblings experienced multiple health conditions associated...read more
One of the favorite access points and hiding places for toxic molds (fungi) to get into your home is through your heating and air conditioning systems (HVAC). Our company comes across a lot of properties that have heating and air conditing systems that are...read more
“If you think you have mold illness, there’s a way out. It might be a long way out, but there’s a way out. There’s hope. But you have to find a practitioner that can help you deal systematically with the mold illness. One, you have to get rid of it in your...read more
Geoffrey Clough Ainsworth (9 October 1905 in Birmingham – 25 October 1998 in Derby) was a British mycologist and scientific historian who had dedicated much of his life to the study of fungi (molds). After a lifetime of study and writing, Ainsworth concluded that...read more
You may not be aware that your carpets are highly toxic. In fact, they may be making you ill, or worse yet, it could be slowly killing you and your family. Carpet is one of the main reasons why indoor air is 2-5 times more unhealthy than outdoor air on most days. What...read more
It has been estimated by scientists, that there are 600,000 deaths annually worldwide as a result of this fungus. Aspergillus is a genus of fungi (molds) that is one of the most common and deadly organisms in existence. There are over a few hundred species that can...read more
“Typically, an anti-inflammatory medicine merely controls the symptoms of the disease–it doesn’t cure it. That’s because it rarely addresses the true cause of the disease. In other words, if the wrong diet is constantly consumed, or if damage (i.e. yeast overgrowth)...read more
Many people who have been exposed to toxic mold will experience many symptoms such as inflammation in various part of their bodies. The reason this occurs is that inhaling the spores of mold (fungus) which contain mycotoxins produces an immune reaction in...read more
There have been many celebrities over the years whose lives had been affected by their exposure to mold. For example, in 1997, American folk rock singer and songwriter Bob Dylan had to cancel a two-week European tour because he got so sick after contracting a...read more